Thursday, March 27, 2008

Smile for the Camera!


Dear all,

Here are some of the candid shots taken during Easter-Sunday's photo shoot with Getty Images. These images are courtesy of Getty's lovely Amy Uratsu. Thank you, Amy! We will also have some up on our team's homepage after the weekend, www.TeamHolmBobsled.com.

We will post some more pictures tomorrow once we get them edited down to size, so be sure to check back! Also, Amy was kind enough to provide us with some KILLER video as well. We're going to shrink the file sizes down a little bit and then get them posted. They are awesome, so we will let you all know when we get them ready.

Enjoy!




3 comments:

Don said...

Can I just say, those speed suits were freezing!

Russ and Debbie said...

Super cool! It looks like you guys had such an awesome day!

Anonymous said...

Jeremy! That is amazing I am so sad I never got to experience that first hand! I will definately have to see you when I get back! I miss you! How you been?