Saturday, January 22, 2011

My Latest Adventure

So as many of you know, I tend to try and fill my life with enough projects, activities, goals and other productive tasks to keep myself busy. But I guess I'm a gluten for punishment because I'm going to through another big time-taker onto my schedule: higher education.

Part of my goal to further my education is to apply for a very special scholarship at Westminster College in Salt Lake called the "Exemplary Achievement Award." Its only awarded to three students each year and is based on the student's achievements in career, sports, arts, service, and more.

For the past three weeks, in addition to everything else, I've been working on my official application with the help of some very talented friends who've been my sounding boards and proof-readers. In addition, I've been gathering up letters of recommendation from some of my colleagues. I know I'm qualified for this scholarship, I just hope the Westminster scholarship committee thinks the same thing.

So please send any good thoughts/vibes my way!

No comments: